Jenna is able to look at projects from a high level, and to dive into the details, enabling her to organize and align project teams while keeping activities on track to meet project objectives.
- Creation of project teams
- Formatting presentations so the audience receives a clear message
- Facilitating the creation of project documentation including:
- Project update documents
- Scope documents
- Stakeholder Registers
- Communications Plans
Project Proposals for Government Funding
- Has coordinated several funding applications for federal and provincial (Alberta and British Columbia) funding calls.
- Coordinated a proposal with 7 contributing partners
- Creating templates and processes for funding applications.
Jenna has administrative experience from working at a small oil and gas company, providing insight into database organization and process creation.
Areas of interest throughout her studies include; Biology, Marine Sciences, Environmental Sciences, Communication, Indigenous Studies.
Jenna enjoys skiing, hiking, and a variety of other outdoor activities.